Water Conserving Products - Find what is right for you
Toro Precision Spray Nozzles -
Precision™ Series Spray Nozzles Uses 1/3 less flow to reach a radius of a conventional spray nozzle The H²O Chip generates a larger, more uniform droplet size resulting in consistency across the irrigated arc Male & female threaded models available Available in Pressure Compensating Device (PCD) versions
Hunter MP Rotatory Nozzle - Quick way to up grade your existing system.
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
Pressure Regulation and Check Valves for Spray and Rotor Heads
Rain Bird® 1800® Series Sprays featuring PRS with Flow Optimizer™ technology. These Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures. The patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem can help you save approximately one gallon per minute per spray. It also helps to end misting and fogging caused by excessively high water pressure.